On Site Machining
Attending to the customer’s needs, in recent years we have developed a department focused on performing complex and precision parts or large structures that by virtue of their size, installation, weight and configuration can’t be transported to usual workshop machining. The "ON-SITE" machining consists in adapting and transport the machinery where the component to be machined is. Among the variety of ‘ON SITE’ machining, we can include:
- Machining of naval structures whose characteristics are made of large components, such as ships and submarines.
- Machining of large mechanically welded structures that require precision adjustments to final assembly such as support stands of wings and fuselage, positioner structures and large aerospace tooling.
- Machining of seats, benches and shafts of energy turbines. Parts that by nature require adjustments during and after of the installation.
- Machining of civil engineering with mobile elements, such articulated bridges and marine locks.
- On-Site machining components of turbines of hydroelectric and thermoelectric plants.
- On-Site machining of components in the steel sector.
- On-Site machining and repairing of production equipment in the automotive sector.
INDUSTA performs all types of On-Site machining works (turning, milling, boring, drilling, ground, etc. ...). We customize our equipment to the customer’s facilities, providing solutions to their needs.
Our competitive advantage is a team of professionals with wide experience allowing quick response to customer’s needs with own developments that provide the solution to complex tasks.
We develop solutions for each need, analysing the technical conditions, space, accessibility, production stops, etc. ... to get the results expected by our customers.
In INDUSTA we offer a quick response and advice to our customers through our extended experience and latest technology to ensure the success of their projects.
On Site Turning